Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 299 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M GOING TO BEG OFF HERE.

 

On the way home from my day job tonight I had a slight mishap with my motorcycle. Nothing horrible. Sustained a broken clutch lever and a case of severely injured pride. Mostly though, I'm just a little rattled and shaken up.
 
Unfortunately, old guys aren't as flexible as their younger counterparts and I've managed to strain my lower back. So, I'm going to go take a long, HOT shower, and, as this is the weekend of the writer's conference, I'm going to stretch out in bed with a hot pad and some of the required reading material for the conference.
 
I'll let you know about all the sexy new stuff I learn about fiction writing over the next couple of days.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Remember...live, love, write.
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher. 



No comments:

Post a Comment