Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 318 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

THE JOYS OF COMPUTER USAGE!

OR

CRAZY IS SUCH A SHORT DRIVE FROM HERE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm not sure if it was something I did last night but, for some reason, the type layout in my blog post went haywire on me and I ended up having to switch to a different template to resolve the issue and get my post up.  Anyway, I was really pressed for time last night so it was almost a matter of big hammer maintenance by the time I got things sorted out. I hope that this post will post okay, but we'll see in a few minutes. Let's all cross our fingers and think clean thoughts.
 
Thought I'd offer my readings schedule for the next few months, such as it is. (I live by the belief that nothing is written in stone.) IF you're in the Santa Barbara/Ventura/Los Angeles area of Southern California drop on in and have a listen. Maybe I can sell you a copy of my recently released chapbook, SELF INFLICTED.
 
Anyway, these are my dates so far:
 
Dec 3, 2013, 9:00 PM at the Cobalt Cafe, Canoga Park, CA. (Featured Reader for the Hollywood Institute of Poetics coordinated by Jessica Ceballos.)
 
Dec 7, 2013, 4:00 PM at Beyond Baroque, Venice, CA. (ASKEW Poetry Journal #15 release party.)
 
February 2013 (time and date TBA) at Grenada Books, Santa Barbara, CA. (Dane F. Baylis and Fernando Albert Salinas.)
 
March 9, 2013 (This is a tentative date no time yet provided.), All Erotic Reading at Sylvia White Gallery, Ventura, CA.
 
As further details, such as times and dates, and other venues become more certain I will post them here. Also, I am still trying to figure out the Paypal thing but that may wait until I migrate to my more permanent site after the New Year. I am planning to release themed chapbooks quarterly and a compilation of these in about eighteen months under my imprint, DANE F. BAYLIS PUBLICATIONS. I will endeavor to keep you abreast of this and other happenings.
 
Unfortunately I am still having problems with the old template so I'll just go with the backup.

 There are no impossibilities, just undiscovered solutions!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile...live, love, write like you can't help yourself!
 
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment