Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 326 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

FROM ME AND MINE, TO YOU AND YOURS.

 
 
My heart felt appreciation to those of you who take time from your routine to visit this blog. Hopefully you are able to spend this day with loved ones. If you are from somewhere that doesn't celebrate the Thanksgiving tradition, thank-you very much for allowing me a moment of your time.
 
To those separated by distance or circumstance from family and those you love and miss, my heart is with you because I, too, have known those times. I hope that your life becomes more as you would have it and that the winds of fortune and living are fair to you. Know that I thank and welcome especially you for the moment you share with me here.
 
May the rest of this season be filled with new hope and vision to all those I know and don't know. It's still a pretty amazing world to live in - if we can find a moment's solace to appreciate it.
 
Lift one for me, as I will for you.
 
Happy Thanksgiving.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile...live, love, write.
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment