Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 305 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis 

RELEASING A NEW CHAPBOOK

OR

IT'S KIND OF LIKE MAKING YOUR DEBUT AS A STRIPPER. BOY, I HOPE I DON'T FALL ON MY ASS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is going to be short. I'm the featured reader at the Topping Room in the E.P. Foster Library at 7:30 PST tonight. That's in the next town over, Ventura, CA and I still need to shower, eat, dress and drive over there. As I've mentioned, until you're probably sick of hearing it, I'm debuting a new chapbook entitled SELF INFLICTED.
 
So, the heat's on, but at least the reading part isn't my first rodeo. There's been a fair amount of response so far to the social media barrage I've put out over the last few days and I'm hoping for a good crowd tonight. If you read this, and you're in the area, drop by. I promise not to flog the book too shamelessly and I think you'll enjoy the selections for the reading. If you're a poet, bring your stuff for the open mic which will follow my portion of the program.
 
Hope to see some of you.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile...live, love, write.
 

Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment