Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 303 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

IT'S LIKE LOOKING INTO A CRADLE AT YOUR NEWBORN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Just returned from a quick run up to Santa Barbara to PIP Printing to take delivery of my new chapbook, SELF INFLICTED. To say I'm a little jazzed would be an f***ing understatement! With this little act, I have crossed the line from author to publisher. Not only that, but it was delivered on schedule and on budget. A million thanks to Joanie and Becky for helping me make this happen.
 
In two more nights, I will be doing my open reading in Ventura, CA in the Topping Room of the E.P. Foster Library . So, if you're out and about on Thursday around 7:30 PM, come check this out. You can walk away the owner of my latest release. Oh, if you're looking for hugs and cuddles, DON'T read this damn book!

Tonight is a trip to Ojai, about 45 minutes from here, for a workshop and open mic. The workshop is organized by Aaron Gardener and is called Spocabulary. Its main purpose is to introduce younger individuals to writing and appreciating poetry.

Everything's running at double speed at the minute. In order to make the Ojai date I'm going to have to keep this short. But I'll be my usual long-winded self tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...live, love, write.


Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment