Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 298 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

HAPPY ALL HALLOWED'S EVENING!

 
 
 
 
 
Real quick and to the point tonight. Having taken a good look in the mirror this morning  I couldn't think of a damned thing any scarier, so I'm going out as myself tonight. Actually, the Editor-in-Wife and I are heading to the Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles to see the original silent movie version of "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA". They play it accompanied by one of the most incredible modern pipe organs in existence! A bite on the way and we have an evening in the offing. So, to any who read this in places where the holiday is observed, have a fun and safe time of it. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Remember to live, love, write.
 
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment