Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 16 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author, Dane F. Baylis

Share Your Second Book Ever Published

Well, if you read yesterday's blog your looking at the prompt for tonight and thinking, "Yeah, right!" Which is exactly what I'm thinking. Because, unless Rumpelstiltskin has spun one off of his enchanted wheel then my number of books ever published is still zero! Yes, I have published a fair amount of poetry in any number of journals (at least two of which live on and continue to garner acclaim). Short stories, a few. Essays from time to time and Op/Ed opinion.
 
So, without further ado, that was the whole spiel! Nada, zilch, butkus. Don't blink or turn your backs for too long though because there is one in the works and I am ready to enlist the aid of a professional editor and, lord willing and the creek don't rise, by this summer I hope to be approaching that magical goal. Bear with me a bit and we will all get through this together.
 
Meantime, I still welcome any comments, critiques, or questions from you, the visitors. There is the ubiquitous comment form below. If you would like to follow this blog you will find a gadget for that on the right side of the page. Also, there is another gadget on that side which will allow you to subscribe via e-mail or rss feed.
 
In the banner at the top of the page you will find the "My Work/My Love" page. It's what it says, my ravings! Have a look. If you would like to get a little free exposure you can submit short fiction to 1200 words, poetry to 25 Lines and short, well thought out essays for the "Your Work/Your Love" page.. As it's my blog I am the final arbiter of what goes in and what doesn't.
 
As usual...live,love,write.
 
 
Dane F. Baylis

No comments:

Post a Comment