Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 9 of the 365 Days of Blogging Challenge

The author, Dane F. Baylis

Favorite TV Shows

 
At the moment I have two favorite shows. First of all is The Rachel Maddow Show. This one incredibly well informed commentator with an incisive mind and a razor sharp wit. If I head for the TV at all in the evening she is one of the few people who can hold my attention.
 
The other one was Anthony Bourdain's: "No Reservations" but unfortunately Tony has stopped production of that one. To bad, I like my travelogues on the acerbic side with a healthy dash of drunken joie de vivre.
 
Other than that I'm afraid I'm not a TV person. Weather reports and about a half hour of global mayhem are enough to satisfy any curiosity. Most sitcoms just leave me wondering about the fate of the human race and drams...Well, there's enough real drama in everyday life. I surf through PBS and if there's something by Ken Burns I'll visit or spend some time with Nova or Frontline. Outside of that, uh, nope. Guess that might make me something of a wonk but oh well.
 
Excuse the sudden change in appearance of the site but blogspot seems to be having issues and in order to make this posting I had to shift from a Dynamic to a Simple View. But that doesn't negate the invitation to drop a comment, critique or just a hi. Your always welcome to subscribe or follow and, yes, I actually will find a way of returning any posts, notes or hellos.
 
For now...live, love, write.
 
 
Dane F. Baylis

No comments:

Post a Comment