Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 84 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author, Dane F. Baylis

Okay. Today Is The Let's Get To Know Our Readership Better Poll!

I Would Really Like To Get As Much Participation On This As Possible So I Can Get A Better Feel For Who My Readers Are.

I Promise To Keep It As Short And Painless As I Can, Really. Honest. You can post your answers in the response box at the bottom of the page or e-mail them to me at dbaylis805@gmail.com. Thanks for taking part!

1st Question. Over the course of your life how many intimate partners....Just kidding!
All right...the real 1st Question. Where are you located? (Please, I don't want to know if you're reading this on your tablet while in a bathroom stall at the airport! Muncie, Indiana or Newport, Rhode Island will do.)
2nd Question. Age? Let's soften that blow a bit all right? Under 18. 18-30. 30-45. 45 to...?
3rd Question? Are you a writer? If not, what brought you here? (I don't want to know about your Ketamine habit.) If you are a writer...I'm sorry...For both of us!
4th Question. Is this your first visit? If not, have you considered therapy? What's your impression of the site and its content?
5th Question. If you are a return visitor, what brings you back?
6th Question. What would you like to see more/less of here?
Again, if you took the time, thanks. If you didn't...Hey, that's okay too, thanks for showing up.
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
In the meantime...live, love, write.
Dane F. Baylis


No comments:

Post a Comment