Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 83 of the 365 Days of Bloggong

The author, Dane F. Baylis

What Is My Health And Fitness Regimen?

No more than fifteen minutes breathing without a ten minute break!

 

Kharysma darling, you had to be kidding when you included this one! Look at that handsome devil on your left. Sixty years old, six foot tall and one hundred and seventy-three pounds of rode hard and put up wet all in one adorable package. Seriously?
 
I ride a Harley Sportster back and forth to work almost every day. Granted this is Southern California, the weather never gets that bad, but drivers around here supply enough adrenaline stimulation to keep anybodies heart beating. I hike back country trails fairly regularly. I have a job that requires me to hump seventy-five pound compressors up ladders on to roof tops. My background is one that didn't tolerate overweight and out of shape and I have a wife who is plenty of motivation to stay as desirable as I can!
 
Add to all of this an ample amount of nervous frustration supplied by a writer's life (Writer's life? - If that isn't  an oxymoron I don't no what would qualify.) chasing down the status of submissions, meeting deadlines, etc. If you're getting rotund in this endeavor, YOU'RE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! So there you have it in a proverbial nutshell, fitness, the Literary Program.
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
In the meantime...live, love, write.
Dane F. Baylis 

No comments:

Post a Comment