Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 73 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author, Dane F. Baylis

Measuring My Directions

or

Even I Don't Think This Is Supposed To Be All About Me.

 

Boy, I'll bet that doesn't seem much like me. Does It? Chalk it up in part to being under the weather today combined with actually wondering what it is those of you who have taken the time to come around really want to see more of or different in this space.
 
I'm attempting to attract more followers and return visitors. However, as I'm not terribly savvy in all of this, and I tend to be...well...me, with all the warts,bumps and boils that can imply, I think that occasionally it's a good thing if I stop and invite your comments. Not just the, "Really liked what you said.", variety (Though my ego sincerely thanks you for every one like that), but I'd just as much welcome the , "What the hell was that about?" type.
 
The reason I welcome all of it is that it helps me to better define what I'm doing, not just here but in all of the endeavors I'm involved in. If you disagree with something then let me know...Does it mean I'll change my mind or say something that might change yours? Maybe...or not. What it does mean is that we can enter into a discussion about whatever it is you question or disagree with. This will help us understand each other better and, all things being equal, possibly understand ourselves better.
 
I don't believe in shutting off anyone and have yet to find a posting that I have blocked. Is this to say it won't happen? No, lets be serious, some people will attempt to post comments just to inflame a situation, but I've got a pretty roomy envelope and you might have to really work to push it.
 
Having said that, what are YOUR  opinions and suggestions? I really want your feedback in this.
 
There are gadgets on the right side of the page to follow or subscribe. Also are some of the links I visit regularly. Questions, comments, critiques or just plain gripes are always welcome. Us the window at the bottom of the page or get hold of me directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com if you'd rather not have your questions or comments posted here.
 
As always...live, love, write.
 
 
Dane F. Baylis 

No comments:

Post a Comment