Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 359 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author/publisher,
Dane F. Baylis

THIS CLOSE TO THE END AND I BET YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FORGET!

 

HAPPY DAMNED NEW YEAR WORLD!

 

MAYBE WE CAN MAKE THIS ONE JUST A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE LAST! GO ON, SURPRISE ME, I DARE YOU.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile...live, love, write! A page a day in 2014 and, before you know it, you've written a damned book.
 
Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author/Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment