Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 31 of the 365 Days of Blogging.

The author, Dane F. Baylis

How Do I Feel About My First Thirty Days Of Blogging

Honestly, I thought this was going be an exercise in talking to myself, which really wouldn't have been anything new. As we've gone along things have picked up. I actually have three followers (I know that doesn't seem like much to those of you who have been blogging forever but I've only actually had a site up since October). I'm tickled that I have anyone. All right, one of them is my wife but that's almost mandatory...Isn't it?
 
I've watched the number of discrete visits to the site grow and, especially over the last couple of days, it has taken off. If I could find a way to get people to comment or ask questions about what they are reading here I'd be turning handspring. Maybe some of the more seasoned of you blogonauts could offer some suggestions in that realm? Other than that I wish I had more time to add to the site outside of the challenge but with a novel outline finally about done, four short stories in various stages and keeping up with submissions and revisions...Well, I'm sure I'm singing to the choir there. Even manage to get in my forty hours a week to make my contribution to keeping this roof over our heads.
 
Anyway, I'll be sticking with this. So, if you'd like to you can always consider submitting short fiction to 1200 words, poetry to 25 lines, or carefully crafted essays for the My Work/My Love page. Still no pay there but think of the GLORY. If you would like to join my loyal minions I welcome all followers or you can subscribe. Gadgets for that are on the right side of the site. All comments, critiques, or questions will be answered and are always welcome.
 
 
As always...live, love, write.
 
 
Dane F. Baylis

No comments:

Post a Comment