Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 29 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author, Dane F. Baylis

Talk About Your Blog Readers

There we go again. I have a grand total of three followers. A good part of that I attribute to the recent appearance this blog has made in a universe that is loaded with them. I am grateful that anyone has been able to find me and a slow but steady rise in visits seems to indicate that is on the rise. To those who have taken the time to click the follow gadget I am extremely grateful, otherwise I'd start feeling that I was starting to type to myself. Talking to myself isn't bad enough?
 
So, I still solicit comments every time I post and I wait like a dog on the doorstep for anyone to come along and scratch me behind my ear. Lacking that I live by the line from "Field of Dreams", "If you build it, they will come."
 
Enough of that, still looking for short fiction to 1200 words, or poetry to 25 lines, or carefully crafted expository eloquence (essays, okay.). for the Your Work/Your Love page. Nope, still no pay, just glory and exposure. Authors retain all rights.
 
Join the gang of three and follow or subscribe. There are gadgets for that on the right side of the page. Always open to comments, critiques, or questions.
 
 
Remember...live, love, write.
 
 
Dane F. Baylis

No comments:

Post a Comment