Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 252 of the 365 Days of Blogging

The author, Dane F. Baylis

BLOG POST 2

BECAUSE POST ONE WAS A BUNCH OF SELF- PITYING CRAP AND I WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT ROAD!

(MAINLY BECAUSE THE EDITOR-IN-WIFE HAS THREATENED ME WITH GRIEVOUS BODILY HARM)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Call it the blues, literary let down, or geriatric cerebral constipation, but I am really just not into it today. In that vein, I am going to keep this as short and sweet as it will ever get. One of the things I suggest is that you put in some time at the keys everyday, even when all you get is 100% unadulterated crap! That's been today for yours truly.
 
So I am about to take my own advice (After having been reminded what my own advice is by the E-in-W!). I'm going to step away from the typer and go do something else to re-charge my severely depleted batteries. Let's say this was the easiest way I could think to fulfill my blogging commitment.
 
We'll pick this up tomorrow.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...live, love, write.
 
 

Want to follow or subscribe to this blog? There are gadgets for that on the right side of the
page. You can leave comments in the form below. I can be reached directly at dbaylis805@gmail.com . You can also find links to some of the sites I visit from time to time on the right. I'm also looking for submissions to the Your Work/Your Love page. Authors retain all rights.
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment