Thursday, May 2, 2013

Not Sure What Happened There.



I'M NOT 100% SURE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE FORMATTING ON THAT LAST POST, BUT DOES 'OOPS'COVER IT?

 
 
Posted that last one remotely from my I-phone after composing it on my home computer and scheduling it for release at the normal time. When I checked the formatting before finalizing the scheduled release time and date everything seemed to be in the right place. Well, here I am looking at it from my office and it sure doesn't appear right or very readable, does it?
 
So my apologies to anyone who has had a hard time with this. I know it's not what you expect from this blog. Again, I'm not real sure what happened but we'll see if we can't prevent it in the future.
 
 
Well...live, love, write.
 
 
Tomorrow,
 
Dane F. Baylis
Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment