Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The author, Dane F. Baylis
Short and Sweet


Opened a new page today. All this talk about art and craft and resources and I haven't put anything of my own up here. Oooo, major faux pax, non? Anyway, decided that needed rectifying so I have created a new page entitled "My Work My Love" with a link to it on the upper right of my Home Page. As it evolves I will be posting my own work and excerpts from my work up there. Feel free to take a look and post your comments and impressions. I like to think that over the years I've developed a sufficiently impermeable hide to withstand most anything! LOL.

Oh, I've also tried migrating over to Google Plus+. As I've warned you all before though, I am very much a Joe Walsh follower and anything outside of my analog realm can be a bit daunting. I ask your patience, indulgence and help with anything blaringly stupid you might notice.

Remember, if you don't write it it won't get written!

No comments:

Post a Comment